At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
This position is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the lobby areas, public restrooms, employee restrooms and property internal offices.
- Housekeeping or Custodial experience desirable.
- Neat appearance and pleasant personality.
- Ability to work on feet for an extended period of time.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Basic knowledge of chemicals and their uses.
- Ensure cleanliness of entire lobby area, dusting, and vacuuming and furniture placement.
- Polishes all metal sign displays and stairway handrails.
- Ensures constant monitoring and replacement of telephone message pads and pens at all public telephones.
- Dusts all pictures and furniture.
- Wash interior window panes and dividers.
- Checks and cleans all public restrooms, on a frequent basis throughout the day/evening, replacing paper supplies as needed using proper LEED Green Cleaning Standards.
- Checks, cleans and re-stocks employee restrooms two times daily.
- Remove trash and vacuums carpets in internal offices.
- Maintains a neat appearance of work cart.
- Report all maintenance needs and special cleaning needs.
- Return all lost and found articles to Housekeeping Office.
- Practice safety standards at all times.
- Clean up spills immediately.
- Perform other related duties as requested the Director of Housekeeping or Housekeeping Manager.
- Remain alert, courteous and helpful to guests and co-workers at all times.
- Free Parking
- Free Meals
- Free Uniforms
- Uniforms laundered free
- Matching 401(k)
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Free access to on-site state of the art fitness center
Full Time Employees
- 14 days Paid Time Off per year
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Educational Assistance
Deloitte Hotel and Conference Center is managed by Benchmark Hospitality International. This facility is a private hotel and conference center located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The objective is to provide gracious, personalized service in a high quality and high volume luxury hotel environment.
- 800 single occupancy guest rooms
- 95K square feet of conference and classroom space
- Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
- Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant
- 18 hour coffee/wine bar
- Casual indoor & outdoor, social venue
- 12K square foot Fitness Center