As a world-class meeting facility and four-diamond resort, the multifaceted Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort is a place where the possibilities are as endless as the views. For meetings, spectacular indoor and outdoor venues create the backdrop for imaginative events, allowing attendees to enjoy the beautiful setting while remaining productive and inspired.
Currently, we are searching for a talented
is responsible for assisting in ensuring that all meals coming from the Pineview kitchen are well prepared with regard to quality, consistency, eye appeal, taste and food cost. He/she is expected to meet quality standards by enforcing food specifications, portion control, recipes, and sanitation to ensure maximum guest satisfaction.
- Work with other F&B managers and keep them informed of F&B issues as they arise.
- Keep immediate supervisor fully informed of all problems or matters requiring his/her attention.
- Monitor quality of all food product and presentation.
- Assist in overseeing all aspects of the daily operation of the kitchen and food production areas; hot food from the main kitchen and bakery, and cold food from the pantry.
- Make cooks aware of daily forecasts and customer counts so that they can be adequately prepared to serve both hot and cold food on time.
- Respond to guest complaints in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with SOP’s in all outlets.
- Know and enforce all local health department sanitation laws.
- Assess food portion size, visual appeal, taste and temperature of items served.
- Check all stations at the end of every shift for proper food storage and sanitation.
- Check food purchases for proper ordering, quality and price structure.
- Enforce a “clean as you go” policy at all times and have all cooks work together with utility personnel to maintain a clean, sanitary environment.
- Prepare daily food production sheets.
- Cut meat, poultry, seafood according to daily business