Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Cook 2 (Line Cook) is responsible for cost effective preparation of quality food in safe and efficient compliance with proper food preparation and handling, policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations.What you will be doing
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Consistent safe and sanitary food storage, preparation and cooking.
- Monitor and control maintenance/sanitation of the kitchen and equipment.
- Adherence to all safety protocols including handling and transportation of foods and knife work.
The Company may consider equivalent combination of acceptable education and experience providing the knowledge, skills and abilities cited below.
- High school education plus schooling in culinary arts or related major.
- One or more years of related experience.
- Familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.
- Must have prior experience to include sautéing, broiling and fry cooking.
- Requires a working knowledge of sanitation standards.
- Position requires bending, continuous standing, pushing, pulling, carrying and lifting up to 70 lbs.
- Must be able to speak English.
- Must be able to work PM shifts.
ONLY CANDIDATES WHO APPLY ON OUR WEBSITE WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Our application site is:
- We offer full benefits and hotel discounts!