Creative Production Artist
Great Wolf Resorts, Inc.
Location: US - IL - Chicago
May 2, 2018
Great Wolf Resorts, Inc.
- Design Production Skillset:
- Primary function is to effectively execute the production of assets for the department and for specific projects.
- Must have a graphic design portfolio that showcases a broad production and design skill set, while also demonstrating the ability to successfully build assets that carry a significant amount of detail.
- Must be adept at extending an established brand standards and voice from one piece to others.
- It is expected that candidate will quickly develop knowledge of each property's nuances and how it relates to creative assets.
- Range of projects and work
- Final file print preparation
- Accurately creating multiple versions of a core creative asset
- Successfully executing a large volume of revisions to an asset with minimal oversight
- Rebuild concept art to print ready files
- Asset management
- Meta tagging
- Archiving assets and photos
- Re-sizing assets and photos
- Building style-sheets and maintaining standards
- Work Style:
- Well organized, accurate and self-motivated.
- High attention to details and accuracy.
- Able to manage multiple projects, under tight deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Able to work independently with little supervision. But also be part of the team.
- Effective day to day collaboration with all members of GWR's in-house creative team.
- Collaboration with the Creative Services Traffic Manager to prioritize projects and work load for all team members, to meet critical deadlines.
- This position requires direct dialogue with external stakeholders, marketing operations and with the individual lodges in order to deliver the best possible end product.
- Candidate at times will interact with 3rd party agencies including advertising/marketing agencies, GWR marketing partners, vendors to deliver the best end solution.
- Campion new ideas and approaches, within the brand voice, to keep our brand evolving and unique. Balancing creativity with speed of execution.
- Help ensure that in all we do the brand's energy, fun and heritage are present.
- Be able to lead multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Build relationships in the marketing team, the operations team, the business development team and directly with the lodges.
Minimum Associates degree in Graphic Design or similar discipline.
2-3 years of professional design experience.
Proficient in the Mac platform, as well as in the most recent Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat). Also general knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Ability to quickly master a Digital Asset Management system, including uploading and assigning meta data to assets.
Up-to-date knowledge of widely used Internet-based services such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram.
Demonstrates a record of protecting organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Experience in Illustration, Sketch-up, Wayfinding or Photography
Knowledge of Hotel, Lodging, Entertainment or Amusement industries
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.