Stanford's Corporate Culture
Stanford Hotels Corporation is a mid-size, owner-operated company that specializes in the development and management of high quality, full service hotels using a variety of franchise brands. The corporate office is located in San Francisco; however, Stanford Hotels has 13 properties throughout the U.S. comprising three top global brands including Marriott, Starwood and Hilton.
Our goal is to be the "Best of the Brand." Since 1985, Stanford Hotels Corporation believes that high-quality properties, exceptional customer satisfaction, and engaged employees set Stanford Hotels apart from the rest.
Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel is seeking someone with previous hospitality experience specifically in the Food & Beverage department. Flexible working schedule able to work weekends, evenings & holidays.
- MEDICAL/ DENTAL/ VISION/ PHARM - competitive rates with LOW co-pay for up to Family and Domestic Partner coverage
- SUPPLEMENTAL INSURANCE - Accidental/ Critical Illness
- 401K - Company match through well-known provider
- LIFE INSURANCE - coverage for Full Time benefit eligible Team Members
- HILTON TRAVEL - Room discount program
- VACATION & PERSONAL HOLIDAY - Use this benefit at the time of request. Also included is Personal Holiday "Floating" for your off Holiday schedule
To properly serve food and beverage items to all guests. To prepare custom beverages and food items, to handle payment transactions and attend to all duties involved in the daily operations of a coffee bar, shave ice cart and other Hotel venues. May also serve alcoholic beverages and perform other tasks requested by management, in accordance to the Job requirement listing.
- Is familiar with beverage (Coffee, Espresso) machine operation.
- Has complete knowledge of all food and beverage menu items.
- Handles cash and other forms of payment transactions and makes deposits according to established hotel and accounting procedures.
- Provides hospitable, attentive and quality customer service to all guests.
- Takes the initiative to ensure that the work area is clean and presentable to our guests.
- Restocks and keep inventory of all products
- Knows how to handle a dishwashing machine properly
- Is familiar and complies with all health and liquor laws
- Maintains an attractive food display
- Knows how to maintain all equipment
- Keeps management informed at all times of all incidents during the shift.
- Is empowered to correct mistakes and ensure that we "Make It Right" for our guests
- Keeps the public area clean and neat
- Consistently checks the entrance areas for cleanliness
- May be asked to assist with the training of new "Counterperson/ Barista Team Members
- Is being proactive and seeks new way stop improve the outlet
- Has a positive attitude and is willing to go the "extra mile"
- Demonstrates a "can do Attitude
Licenses & Certifications
HI TB Clearance
HI Liquor License