Bedford Springs Resort
Join our award-winning team of associates at the luxurious and exquisite Omni Bedford Springs Resort. More than just a sought-after destination for travelers worldwide, the Bedford Springs Resort flawlessly combines a rich history and historic charm with all of the modern conveniences one would expect from a four-diamond hotel property. After undergoing a $120 million restoration in 2007, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort offers unparalleled service and amenities to thousands of travelers each year.
Our Omni Bedford Springs associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Bedford Springs Resort may be your perfect match.
Cosmetologist will perform manicures, pedicures, hair services, up-dos, make-up, body treatments, waxing and provide personal attention to each guest to ensure a pleasant experience.Responsibilities
- Perform all nail, hair, makeup, waxing and body treatments offered.
- Extensive knowledge on contraindications and sensitivities.
- Prepare and maintain treatment area supplies daily.
- Ensure the privacy of each guest.
- Attend weekly and/or monthly departmental staff meeting as requested.
- Attend product knowledge training as required.
- Promote and sell services on the menu as well as upgrade services for guests.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of all areas.
- On time attendance and ability to work uninterrupted is required.
- Work cooperatively with other associates.
- Work cooperatively with Leads and Managers.
- Perform special tasks as requested by the Director of Spa and/or Assistant Spa Director
- Assist in other departments as needed
- Clean, restock, refill any equipment/products needed for treatments.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
HOTEL SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS:
- Knowledge of Springs Eternal Spa Menu of Services
- Knowledge of features, applications and benefits of Spa Boutique offerings.
- Knowledge of related departments, especially Housekeeping and Engineering.
- Basic knowledge of property and other property outlets.
- Basic knowledge of historic history of property.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Current license(s) and certificate(s) for Cosmetology as required by the state, county, cit/town.
- One year experience in similar position preferred, preferably in the hospitality industry
- Excellent oral and communication skills
- Current CPR certification
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast pace environment.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.