IN 2016, DESTINATION AND COMMUNE STARTED A NEW JOURNEY TOGETHER.
We set off to create the most extraordinary independent hospitality company in the world. By combining two brands that embody freedom and discovery, we have assembled an unrivaled collection of unique properties, passionate people, and remarkable experiences from across the globe. No other company can lead this journey and feed the endless curiosity of today's fiercely individual traveler. We are in the business of individuality. It's the hallmark of our entire portfolio, running through all of our collections and each one of our properties. It describes every guest, owner, and team member. And it's the centerline down the road we are on. We don't know where the next fork in the road will take us, but we do know we'll enjoy the journey. We welcome you to join us.
Job OverviewThe Specialist Corporate Support Services is responsible for first level technical support of desktop and mobile devices, software management and end-user technology communications for the Two Roads Englewood, CO corporate office, in addition to remotely-located Two Roads associates located throughout the US. This individual may also assist with network and server infrastructure as needed.
- Provide first level technical support for corporate associates via phone and/or onsite
- Provide first level support for the Englewood, CO location phone system
- Provide on-going support, maintenance and upgrade procedures for the laptop, desktop and mobile devices for corporate associates
- Assist with audio/visual needs for the Englewood, CO location conference rooms
- Utilize the support tracking application to communicate with corporate associates and qualify support issues from inception to resolution
- Utilize Active Directory and Group Policy Objects to manage network resources and keep the Active Directory up-to-date
- Assist with network infrastructure hardware at the corporate office (servers, switches, routers, cabling, printers)
- Partner with the technology infrastructure team to identify network/systems improvements and configurations
- Utilize remote support software for end-user support
- Assist with end-user training events, develop tutorials and training material
- Assist with technology inventory management and purchasing
- Document and maintain a support services knowledge database
- Liaison with third-party service providers to coordinate hardware replacements
- Participate in technology projects that may require research, QA, and recommendations
- Assist with remote support of the Lowe Enterprises corporate users as needed.
Knowledge and competency of:
- 3+ years of technology support services experience; network, system and application support experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or related field preferred and/or equivalent experience and background in business and computer applications support
- A+ certification or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal and customer services skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Flexible and adaptable (some evening and weekend hours)
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently
- Microsoft technologies – Office 2013 and 365 suites, Exchange 2010, Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10, and deployment of these technologies
- Windows Server Update Service (WSUS)
- Basic TCP/IP and LAN/WAN (HP switch administration experience helpful)
- Mobile devices: Android, iOS
- Terminal Services
- Citrix Metaframe
- Adobe Acrobat
- Java troubleshooting experience as it relates to the Oracle Financial and HR systems.
- File sharing in Microsoft server environment and knowledge of security and permissions to properly deploy shares.
- Network printer deployment
- Experience troubleshooting issues with Internet Explorer 11 as it relates to compatibility view, SmartScreen filter, ActiveX filtering, etc. · Metropolis call accounting system
- ActiveVoice office voicemail system
- Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization
- Manage Engine Service Desk ticket-tracking system (helpful)
- Xerox, HP and Konica Minolta multi-function devices and printers
- MCSE certification
- Server operating systems: Windows Server 2008/2012
- Symantec Antivirus and Endpoint software experience
- WebSense (Internet filtering software) experience
- Telecommunications switch and system experience (NEC IPS 2000 is current phone switch)