Corporate Food And Beverage Operations Manager
Location: US - FL - Orlando
Objective / Purpose
The overall purpose of the Corporate Food and Beverage Operations Manager is to oversee, direct, and coordinate the food and beverage operations by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates. They are to provide inspiring and strategic leadership while directing the activities of the Food and Beverage Operations in support of the mission, core values, standards and goals established by the company.
Areas of Responsibility (AOR)
Primary areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in evaluating and directing outlets physically, conceptually, operationally and financially
- Implement and ensure compliance to food, beverage and service specifications, policies, procedures and SOPs
- Manage Point of Sale database relating to menu items, price adjustments, global settings and assist with technical support; assure that system is being used to its capacity.
- Implement cost and inventory controls and direct day to day operation activities to maximize efficiency and profitability at each location.
- Supports food and beverage operations at all locations to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Provide analysis and support for under-performing Food and Beverage operations
- Ensure staffing guides support business forecast and achieve balance between guest satisfaction and profit goals for each location
- Ensure that all standards for safety and sanitation are maintained.
- Inspects food service facilities to ensure that equipment and buildings meet requirements of state and local health laws and internal regulations.
- Assists each location as needed with monthly sales projections and annual budget process.
- Inspects and tastes prepared food and beverage to maintain quality control standards.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities (KSA)
To perform this role successfully, an individual must have experience achieving desired result(s) in their areas of responsibility. The requirements listed below are representative of observable behaviors and essential knowledge, skill, and abilities required of a successful incumbent within our culture.
- Results oriented individual with the ability to meet required budgetary goals.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning, and communication.
- Ability to undertake and complete multiple tasks.
- Comprehensive knowledge of food and beverage facility operations.
- Extensive knowledge of various systems used in Food & Beverage Operations, especially POS, Reservation, Purchasing and Inventory Management Systems.
- Ability to maintain and develop effective relationships and lead diverse work teams across multi-functional areas.
An inspiring leader selects the best possible candidate for each position, provides structure, direction, feedback, recognition and accountability; in addition to facilitating team processes, on-going training and delegation for the following Grand Performers within the culture and policies.
- No Direct Reports
Cultivate successful relationships with the following individuals to achieve alignment and support.
- COO of Kessler Collection Management
- Vice President of Food and Beverage Concepts
- Corporate Chef
- Corporate F&B Training Manager
- Property F&B and Culinary Leaders
Education, License, Certifications, Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable education and relevant work experience - required
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in similar scope and title – required
- Experience within luxury brand/markets - required
- Experience with F&B Point of Sale Systems – preferred