Location: US - NJ - Hawthorne
As one of the largest providers of fully Furnished Apartments & Furniture Rental Services in the Nation, Churchill Living provides its client with a diverse suite of services and products to meet any need. We combine our distinctive Furniture Rental inventory with our Apartment Portfolio Management to select and create fully furnished apartments that set the standard in our industry. Our Travel Services Division integrates with our clients long and short term stay needs and allows Churchill to coordinate travel booking and administration. All of which when combined with our cutting edge technology and reporting, allow Churchill to offer comprehensive housing management and solutions to our clients. With over 8,000 apartments and thousands of options in our furniture!
About the Job
The role of Corporate Communications will be responsible for all branded internal and external Churchill Living communications covering the divisions of Furnished Apartments, Furniture Rental and Travel Services.
Role and Responsibilities Include:
- Crafting and improving marketing materials, customer guides, move in details and creating a consistent message for all Churchill Living brands.
- Reviewing/editing copy from existing marketing materials/websites.
- Creating content for new materials/websites.
- Versatility with conceiving, developing and producing effective copy for print, website SEO and apps.
- Assisting with newsletter copy, magazine and client proposals.
- Responsible for managing internal intranet platform, internal user manuals, policy documents, and communications.
- Supplementary support for marketing assistants, filling in for projects as needed; creating property profiles, content research, trade-show registrations and logistics, ordering marketing materials, scanning, laminating, etc.
Education and/or Experience Required:
Bachelor's Degree preferred, working knowledge of Adobe Programs a plus.
Successful candidate will possess exceptional writing/editing skills, strong organizational skills, excellent verbal communication skills, the ability to work independently, and experience with relevant software applications.
What we Offer
We are pleased to offer a competitive base salary, medical, dental, short -term disability insurance, paid vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, and 401(k) plan with a company match.