BASIC FUNCTIONS: Maintain a commitment for guest service. Maintain the highest quality and consistency.
- Six month to one year’s culinary experience in similar operation preferred.
- Average knife skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Positive personality.
- Product knowledge
- Prepare Food in accordance with Hotel standard recipes.
- Assist receiving food requisitions checking for food products quality and amount.
- Inform sous chef regarding mise en place and the food requisitioning for upcoming functions.
- Responsible for the care and cleanliness of kitchen equipment.
- Inspect all refrigeration and dry storage for proper handling and rotation.
- Report irregularities and defects in equipment and machinery to sous chef..
- Ensure that the stations are clean and that all food items are properly covered and stored at the end of shift.
- Ensure that banquet functions are properly broken down and reusable items are returned to the main kitchen and put on cafeteria shelf.
- Maintain sanitation and safety per Steritech standards.
- Respond to any reasonable task assigned by sous chef.
- Assist in other areas of the kitchen as needed.
- Knowledge of kitchens and storage areas.
- Knowledge of use, cleaning, and safe handling and breakdown of all equipment.
- Free Parking
- Free Meals
- Free Uniforms
- Uniforms laundered free
- Matching 401(k)
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Free access to on-site state of the art fitness center
Full Time Employees
- 14 days Paid Time Off per year
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Educational Assistance
Deloitte Hotel and Conference Center is managed by Benchmark Hospitality International. This facility is a private hotel and conference center located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. The objective is to provide gracious, personalized service in a high quality and high volume luxury hotel environment.
- 800 single occupancy guest rooms
- 95K square feet of conference and classroom space
- Cutting edge hospitality and educational technology
- Marketplace style, three meals a day restaurant
- 18 hour coffee/wine bar
- Casual indoor & outdoor, social venue
- 12K square foot Fitness Center