As the world’s largest hotel company, and a leading player in the global hospitality industry, Wyndham Hotel Group boasts 7,500 hotels and 15 brands in 70 countries—all supported by more than 7,000 associates on six continents. And we know our success is attributable to our associates, a bright, talented and diverse group of individuals who embrace our signature Count On Me! service culture and have a passion for excellence. To learn more visit us at http://www.wyndhamworldwide.com.
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for a Full-Time Cook II to work at our Dolce Q Center property in St. Charles, IL. The Cook II is responsible for preparing
all food items, based on standardized recipes, Guest Dining, Banquets and Nourishment Hubs, while maintaining the highest standards to produce an appealing and appetizing product. He/she is also responsible for ensuring the cleanliness, sanitation and safety in the kitchen and work areas while minimizing waste and maximizing cost/production ratio.
- Prepare food following standardized recipe cards.
- Working knowledge of batch & banquet production.
- Intermediate knife skills as they pertain to fruits, vegetables & proteins.
- Assist with transportation of banquet food & plate-up.
- Perform hot & cold food prep.
- Possesses knowledge and experience in proper cooking techniques pertaining to roasting, grilling & frying.
- Work closely with Supervisor in developing skills in preparing soups and sauces.
- ServSafe certificate or equivalent.
- Ability to complete food temperature logs and collect food samples from meal periods.
- Knowledge of working different action stations.
- Understand basic cooking techniques.
- Maintain a cleanliness and organization of all storage areas
Note:Shift is primarily working 3pm-11pm this is required.