Orlando Resort at Championsgate
The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate is surrounded by 36 holes of championship Orlando golf, the Leadbetter Golf Academy World Headquarters and 15 acres of recreation, this four-diamond resort is one of the nation's premier golf, meeting and leisure retreats. In addition to walk-out golf, guests may choose to relax in our signature Mokara spa, dine in one of our five restaurants or enjoy 15 acres of pools and recreation activities including the 850-foot lazy river.
Omni Orlando’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate may be your perfect match.
To provide and maintain high quality standards and procedures in preparing and serving all banquet food.Responsibilities
- Prepare all items on BEO’s or cover sheets according to standard procedure or otherwise told by supervisor.
- Maintain high quality at all times. Inspect all food products for quality when doing production.
- Check portion control, weights and counts prior to function.
- Fire all food in accordance to 30 minute SOP.
- Maintain/check cooking times and temperatures.
- Follow all storage procedures when taking food out of walk-in and when returning food to walk-in.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area at all times.
- Keep walk-in, prep area and equipment up to Health Department standards at all time.
- Prepare all items according to standardized recipes or specifications to ensure consistency.
- Ability to prepare a variety of cuisine, using skill and creativity.
- Thorough knowledge of food handling and preparation techniques.
- Supports procedures for food & beverage portion and waste controls.
- Follows proper handling and right temperature of all food products.
- Understands and maintains all standard recipes.
- Basic math skills needed to understand and implement recipes and measurements.
- Good eye/hand coordination needed to use all kitchen equipment.
- Must have prior experience to include sautéing, broiling & fry cooking.
- Requires a working knowledge of sanitation standards.
- Prepares daily requisition for supplies and food items for production.
- Work cohesively with entire culinary staff as part of a team.
- Maintain food preparation handling and correct storage standards.
- Support procedures for food & beverage portion and waste controls.
- Understands, follows and maintains all standardized recipes.
- Maintain all coolers and freezers, prep area and equipment up to State of Florida Health Department codes at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- 1 year minimum work related experience is required.
- Work related education is preferred but not required.
- Must have State of Florida food safety certification.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.