Preparation and service of menu line, banquet and buffet food items.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Previous kitchen experience preferred.
- Setup line equipment for service.
- Organization and preparation of menu items to open on time.
- Monitor all refrigeration and dry storage for proper handling and rotation.
- Develop and maintain ongoing education programs for sanitation and safety.
- Checks daily production sheets and check with Executive Sous Chef as to daily work needs.
- Assist in any area of the kitchen as needed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.apply now