At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Previous kitchen experience preferred.
- Setup line equipment for service.
- Organization and preparation of menu items to open on time.
- Monitor all refrigeration and dry storage for proper handling and rotation.
- Develop and maintain ongoing education programs for sanitation and safety.
- Checks daily production sheets and check with Executive Sous Chef as to daily work needs.
- Assist in any area of the kitchen as needed.