Marriott Suites Anaheim, CA
Location: US - CA - Garden Grove
Nov 5, 2017
To produce all hot and cold food items for service in the restaurant and catering functions, ensuring that all are prepared according to Marriott standards and specifications.
- Minimum lifting 30 lbs.
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching
- Exposure to cleaning chemicals
- Exposure to extreme temperatures
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking
- Prepare food of consistent quality following Marriott recipe cards.
- Date all food containers and rotate per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Practice safety standards at all times.
- Cook orders as requested, including special requests.
- Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not to prepare over estimated needs.
- Practice sanitation standards at all times. Make sure that all perishables are being kept at the proper temperatures.
- Properly portion all items on assigned station.
- Control food waste, loss and usage per SOP. Assist in setting up plans and actions to correct any food cost problems.
- Check pars for shift use, determine necessary preparation, freezer pull and line set up. Note any out-of-stock items or possible shortages. Assist in keeping buffet stocked.
- Assist in prep work of vegetables and condiments as required for the next shift.
- Return all food items not used on next shift to designated storage areas, being sure to cover/date all perishables.
- Each associate is expected to carry out, within their capabilities, all reasonable requests by management.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.