To participate in all activities, including food preparation, merchandise handling, ware washing, and cleanliness and sanitation procedures, for breakfasts, lunches, and banquets.
Essential Job Functions:
• Check with Sous Chef for daily objective
• Ascertain the du jour specials and methods of preparation and presentation
• Ensure all dishes are prepared and presented in accordance with standard recipes and presentations established by the Chef
• Clean and organize workstation. Maintain a clean and sanitary culinary environment in compliance with all local and federal health code
• Perform banquet and kitchen line functions as directed by the Executive or Sous Chef.
• Ensure assigned workstation has proper level of par stocks and supplies according to daily menus and banquets
• Check mise en place levels and adjusts to daily needs.