Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Cook is responsible for preparing all food items, based on standardized recipes,for the Restaurant, Room Service, and Banquets, while maintaining the highest standards to produce an appealing and appetizing product.
He/she is also responsible for ensuring the cleanliness, sanitation and safety in the kitchen and work areas while minimizing waste and maximizing cost/production ratio.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred
- Culinary experience required
- Ability to withstand temperature variations both hot and cold
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, pull up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand entire shift