As the world’s largest hotel company, and a leading player in the global hospitality industry, Wyndham Hotel Group boasts 7,500 hotels and 15 brands in 70 countries—all supported by more than 7,000 associates on six continents. And we know our success is attributable to our associates, a bright, talented and diverse group of individuals who embrace our signature Count On Me! service culture and have a passion for excellence. To learn more visit us at
Situated on 80 acres in the pristine Sonoran Desert, authentic Southwestern charm prevails at Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa in Tucson, Arizona. Originally built as a hacienda-style family home in 1912, each of the 241 well-appointed rooms offers a private balcony with breathtaking views of the surrounding desert landscape. Our location puts you in reach of many of Tucson's best attractions, making Westward Look Wyndham Grand Resort & Spa the best of hotels near Sabino Canyon, Saguaro National Park, and Tucson Mall.
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for Cooks to work at our beautiful Wyndham Grand property in Tucson, AZ.
The Cook is responsible for preparing all food items, based on standardized recipes, for the Restaurants, Room Service, Employee Cafeteria and Banquets, while maintaining the highest standards to produce an appealing and appetizing product. He/she is also responsible for ensuring the cleanliness, sanitation and safety in the kitchen and work areas while minimizing waste and maximizing cost/production ratio.
Education & Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred
• Culinary experience required
• Flexible and long hours sometimes required
• Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects
• Ability to stand during entire shift
• Ability to withstand temperature variations both hot and cold
Wyndham Hotel Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V)