Delivering hospitality, creating value... every customer, every time is our guarantee not only to our external guests, but to our team members. At Davidson, we know that is the people who operate our hotels that make the difference between average and exceptional performance. Our goal is to recruit, hire, train, support and retain the best hotel team members in the industry. We seek motivated team members who have a passion for service, know how to have fun and desire to provide legendary service. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including medical, and 401k retirement plan. When you join Davidson Hotels & Resorts, you become family. Join us today!
Delivering Hospitality, Creating Value, Every Customer, Every Time
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
Established in 1974, Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a leader in the hospitality industry and a rapidly growing hotel company. We offer full service hospitality management, development, acquisition, accounting, and consulting expertise for the lodging industry. Our portfolio of hotels is focused on 3 and 4 star properties such as Hilton, Embassy Suites, Doubletree, Renaissance, Marriott, Westin, Sheraton, Hyatt Regency, and impressive Independent and Select Service Hotels.
Having just finished a brilliant transformation of our spacious sleeping rooms and meeting space, the Chicago Marriott Suites O’Hare, an all-suites hotel, is located in the heart of the Rosemont Business District and one mile from Chicago O’Hare Airport! This all-suite hotel offers guests complimentary shuttle service to and from O’Hare Airport, and features spacious guest suites with a separate living area, large desk, mini-refrigerator and more as part of the recently completed renovation. Guests of this Rosemont, Illinois hotel stay in shape at our newly renovated fitness center and indoor pool. Grab a bite to eat at Six1Five5, our new on-site restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. Among Rosemont hotels, we are located near top attractions including the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, Rosemont Theatre, Allstate Arena and MB Financial Park. With flexible setup options and over 2,500 sq. ft. of event space, our hotel is perfect for special events and meetings in Rosemont, IL. Whether you are traveling for business or a weekend away, you can ensure the Chicago Marriott Suites O'Hare hotel will provide you with an exceptional stay in Chicago.
The Cook will prepare and cook food in a according to menu for hotel outlets, i.e., room service, restaurants, bar, banquets, etc. Duties include :
• Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
• Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
• Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
• Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
• Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
• Pre-cook items such as bacon, in order to prepare them for later use.
• Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
• Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
• Clean, stock, and restock workstations.
• Minimum 2 years cooking experience, preferably high volume.
• Food/Beverage Service Worker Permit, where applicable.
• Meet minimum age requirement of jurisdiction.
• Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other Team Members.
EOE/AA- Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a drug free workplace. Pre-employment drug test, background check, and job assessment required.