Convention and Events Sales Manager / Starszy Specjalista ds Sprzedaży Konferencji i Impre
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names inthe industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected. If you understand the importance of upholding a brand's reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it's with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As C&E Sales Manager, you will maximise revenue opportunities in the areas of conferences and events by driving sales leads and increasing conversions. The C&E Sales Manager will interact frequently with Guests and customers with the intention of earning repeat and expanded business. Specifically, a C&E Sales Manager will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
* Receive and convert incoming enquiries to achieve targets and maximize revenue
* Seek opportunities to increase sales and conversions within the Team
* Manage an events schedule to maximise yield
* Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
* Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
* Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
* Ensure the complete administration and executionof all planned events
* Participate in hotel promotional activities
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- Fluent knowledge of Polish and English language
- High level of IT skills
- Excellent grooming standards
- Demonstrated previous experience working in the Conference & Events function
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discountson products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.Learn more nowabout Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality. More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the firstcoast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest rooms Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becomingthe first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to instal ltelevisions in Guest rooms Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas Harris Poll EquiTrend®, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011 Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry.X