Contracts Processor - NY
As Contracts Processor you would prepare and generate contracts and related purchase documents in support of Sales for New York. This person is responsible for verifying, validating, reviewing and auditing all contracts for prospective owners. Contracts Administrators are the liaison between our Sales Managers and Client Relations Mangers and have a focus on fiscal, real estate title and deeding and legal contracts. You would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
CONTRACT PROCESS MANAGEMENT
* Communicates discrepancies with sales to properly resolve any/all issues at point of sale
* Answers questions from sales team and sales management regarding contract technical
* Prepares and generates contracts and related closing documents accurately and in a timely manner
* Input and preparation of all contracts, accepting of deposits, canceling/refunding during rescission, commission assignments and reviewing related closing documents.
* Perform systemized invoicing for contracts receivables including credit card receipts, credit card logs and daily deposits
* Audits/works up file upon return from Quality Assurance Manager to assure compliance with underwriting guidelines and title requirements. Coordinates receipt of complete documentation with the Quality Assurance Manager
* Establishes and maintains the purchaser's file. Obtains credit card authorizations. Generates TRW reports and prepares financing sheet
* Provides clerical support to the Contracts Manager as directed
* Maintains and orders contract packets and other correlated materials and supplies as necessary
* Assists Contract Manager with training new hires
* Reviews each contract for compliance with critical documents
* Audits and assumes responsibility for compliance with underwriting guidelines
* Audits and assumes responsibility for compliance with Vesting/Title requirements
* Reviews each contract for compliance for inventory pricing and applicable discounts
* Reviews each contract for Sales and Marketing Solicitation compliance
CONTRACT CLOSING MANAGEMENT
* Manage exceptions for contracts with outstanding balances
* Manage suspense contracts that have not met buyer's commitment
* Manage exceptions for contracts with interest rates in conflict with the underwriting finance grid
* Manage contracts with missing ACH or CC payment information
* Manage upgrade contracts that failed title search
* Manage contracts with open issues
* Manage contracts departmental e-mail account
* Provide CHORUS support to sales
Hilton World Wide Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Must have at least 2-3 years of administrative/clerical experience in a professional environment.
- Excellent computer skills with accuracy and speed. Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must be able to work a varying schedule including regular weekends and holidays
- Reliable, strong attention to detail, ability to multitask, ability to work in a fast paced environment, strong organizational skills
- High level of professionalism and the ability to handle stressful situations with the highest integrity.
- Strong customer service skills
- High School/GED
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Contract preparation skills preferred.
- Familiarity with mortgage loan documentation, credit review and deeding is a plus.
- BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.
Currently, Hilton Grand Vacation is a subsidiary of Hilton. We presently anticipate that, at some point in 2016, Hilton Grand Vacations will be spun off from Hilton and become an independent, public company. We do not anticipate that this change will affect your terms of employment.
Hilton Grand Vacations is one of Hilton WorldwideÆs ten market-leading brands. For more information visit www.hiltonworldwide.com.
If you understand the importance of providing others with a superior vacation experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations.