Contract Administrator - Seasonal
The Contract Administrator is an integral contributor to the credit and billing processes in a high volume financial shared services environment supporting an exciting collection of hotel properties across North America. This team member sets the foundation for a successful group or catering billing experience for our hotels and group clients as they provide the initial setup/support for the centralized billing process. The Contract Administrator ensures that all sales contracts adhere to company standards and that all required components are included. They support the credit team by providing timely and accurate invoicing of scheduled advance deposits for group functions. Achievement of daily, weekly, and monthly excellence targets while delivering extraordinary customer service to our hotel teams and clients is of utmost importance. The Contract Administrator reports to the Credit Manager.
- Reviews inbound group sales and catering contracts to ensure they are complete and conform to company standards.
- Indexes all incoming group contracts for filing in shared document management system.
- Creates group posting masters to support upcoming business requirements.
- Prepares and sends out advance deposit invoices per contract terms.
- Applies payment to group accounts as advance deposits are received.
- Maintains positive relationships with hotel Sales, Catering, and Conference Services team members to ensure client needs are understood and met.
- Alerts Credit Department to begin credit investigations as needed.
- Accountable for achievement of metrics and targets associated with the position.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- Ability to work effectively, maintain composure, and make decisions in stressful situations.
- Ability to organize workload, adapt quickly to change, and deliver under the pressure of deadlines.
- Ability to perform both standard and intermediate spreadsheet functions using Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency in windows-based computer programs to include e-mail, internet, and word processing applications.
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn new computer applications.
- General knowledge of mathematics and accounting principles.Must be highly organized and detail oriented
Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Preferred: 1-2 years customer-facing work experience in a hospitality or finance environment
Loews Hotels is a vibrant collection of one-of-a-kind hotels with distinct personalities. Each hotel and resort offers high-quality accommodations, impressive surroundings, personalized service, and thoughtful amenities for a luxurious guest experience. As a company we care about our guests, our community and our team members.
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels manages properties in most major markets in the U.S. and Canada. Each property goes beyond Four Diamond standards to provide guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local travel experience at a great value. Loews Hotels boast prime locations in the cities of New York, Washington DC, Denver, Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Annapolis, Montreal, and Quebec City, as well as world-renowned vacation destinations such as Miami's South Beach, Universal Orlando, New Orleans, Tucson, and California's Coronado Island. Loews has established some of the industry's most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road.
At Loews Hotels, our team members' commitment to our guests and dedication to our communities is cherished. We seek genuine individuals who are able to engage and delight our guests by providing Four Diamond AND MORE service. We invest in training and development opportunities for all team members, so they may grow and develop as individuals. We embrace diversity at our core and offer the opportunity for all team members to reach their potential as professionals. At Loews Hotels, we seek to create a dynamic culture that makes work interesting, challenging, fulfilling and fun.
As part of our commitment to our team members, Loews Hotels is proud to offer competitive compensation and benefit plans tailored to each marketplace. These include:
- Pay that meets or exceeds area standards
- Retirement (401-K) and incentive plans
- Medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Holiday and vacation pay
- Team member assistance plans
- Career development programs
- Tuition reimbursement programs
Loews Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse work culture, M/F/D/V