At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
Ability to understand and follow directions, and perform job functions under limited supervision.
Ability to work as a team member.
Ability to focus attention on details.
Must be able to work flexible hours, including nights and week-ends.
Employment Status: Full Time
Pay rate at $10.25/hour
1. Disassemble conference rooms at appropriate breakdown times requiring bending & lifting conference & banquet tables onto carts. Must be able to push/pull stacks of ten banquet chairs to & from storage area to conference rooms. Must be able to walk to vacuum rooms & must be able to bend and kneel to pick up foreign objects/debris on the floor.
2 Attend to any guests in conference center.
3. Maintain conference equipment by checking all aspects of equipment requiring bending & kneeling to floor level to check legs on tables, chairs. Lift to secure fittings on chairs.
4. Perform minor maintenance on conference equipment requiring good dexterity with tool & cordless equipment, being able to lift miscellaneous equipment for repair varying in weight.
5. Maintain cleanliness of all Meeting Rooms & Conference Center Space, including the vacuuming of meeting rooms, cleaning of meeting room walls & reporting maintenance and cleanliness issues to all appropriate departments
6. Ensure storage areas are clean & unobtrusive requiring bending, lifting & placing equipment in appropriate areas, straightening, kneeling, & bending to store equipment on storage shelves. Must be able to bend and walk to sweep, mop, and vacuum storage areas.
7. The flexibility to work varied schedule due to business levels & industry demands. (Hotel is open 7 days a week.)
8. Maintain supply kits in conference rooms & maintain inventory of supply kit items.
9. Ensure correct door signs are in place for each event.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V