Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The ConferenceServices Manager is responsible forthe coordination and planning for assigned group catering and events in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Perform and supervise preparation for group catering and events including completion of Banquet Event Order (BEO), meeting room set up specifications, banquet food and beverage, audio visual, program details, attrition, deposits, billing details and collection of payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card transactions and accounting policies and procedures.
- Respond to guest requests, concerns and problems to ensure guest satisfaction.
- On time and at work when scheduled, and in proper uniform if applicable.
- Attend department meetings as scheduled.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates.
- Report any incidents of guest dissatisfaction or other matters of significance to management so that corrective measures may be taken.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Any other tasks / duties as requested