Dramatically poised at the edge of the Pacific Ocean on the Palos Verdes Peninsula, Terranea's 102 acres are infused with the elegance of a classic Mediterranean estate, the casual energy of coastal Southern California, and countless ways to spend your days - all tied together with authentic, genuine hospitality and a deep respect for this irreplaceable oceanfront setting. A gracious, old-world ambiance permeates the grounds, from the resort lobby and outdoor gardens, to private terraces and inviting courtyards with outdoor fireplaces.
Located just south of Los Angeles, Terranea offers a 582-room resort, including a luxurious collection of residential bungalows, casitas and villas. The resort features a host of world-class amenities, such as The Links at Terranea, an award-winning 9-hole, par 3 golf course, the spectacular Spa at Terranea, three ocean view pools, family-friendly activities, and a collection of eight distinctive restaurants, bars, cafés and lounges.
Job OverviewThis position performs general office duties to support the continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Prepares documents for internal and external events including but not limited to: proposals, contracts, banquet event orders, etc.Essential Functions
- Promote awareness of brand image internally and externally
- Uses sales techniques that maximize revenue while maintaining existing guest loyalty
- Enter, retrieve, reconcile, and verify information like, commissions, leads, third parties, etc.
- Answer guest questions about property facilities/services (e.g., hours of operation, rates and room types, packages, promotions, entertainment, restaurants, special events)
- Serve as the point of contact for clients and communicate with them by phone and email to respond to questions and requests
- Maintain professional and positive demeanor
- Working knowledge of computers in a windows environment
- Proven accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrate proven sales and customer service skills
- Must be able to function as part of a team
- Capable of setting priorities when multiple demands are present