At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
- Set meeting and banquet rooms through the safe and correct use of the following: tables, chairs, staging, dance floor, and other equipment as directed by a supervisor.
- Know the names and locations of every function room.
- Familiarity of the names of all meeting set styles and how to set them properly.
- Knowledge of the meeting facilities, daily meeting schedule, and other hotel aspects.
- Strike, clean, and clear all function rooms and areas quickly and quietly.
- Maintain the cleanliness and working order of all equipment.
- Keep all storage areas clean and orderly at all times.
- Respond to all guest needs as requested.
- Report major cleaning and repair needs daily.
- Live by the Universal standards and departmental standards every day.
- Work as a team with all other property departments.