At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
Find peace, quiet and wide-open spaces at Doral Arrowwood, the premier Resort and Conference Center in Westchester County. Nestled in the heart of 114 acres Doral Arrowwood offers an array of resort activities to relax and unwind. As a truly unique destination, this picturesque retreat features restful lodging, delicious dining, and exceptional meeting and special event venues designed to accommodate corporate executives and leisure guests.
By joining the Doral Arrowwood Team, you become part of Benchmark Hotels & Resorts. We have a mosaic of talent that drives our passion is to be the difference by creating memorable experiences in the lives of all we serve.
- Perform all duties in a professional manner and in accordance with company policies.
- Flexibility to work a varied schedule due to business levels and industry demand. Follow all safety procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
- Maintain uniform and grooming standards as outlined in employee handbook and departmental training.
- Assembles and arranges conference equipment in conference rooms per client needs.
- Requiring lifting a variety of conference tables weighing 5-70 pounds; pulling and folding risers into place each weighing 150 pounds; lifting 25 pound 3’ x 3’ dance floor sections and bending down to construct them.
- Walking and pushing 300 pound large equipment carts. Walking and pushing 30 pound refresh cart to specific rooms on upper and lower floors. Also, must be able to lift and place a variety of miscellaneous conference equipment weighing 10-60 pounds such as stanchions, chairs, etc. Disassemble conference rooms at appropriate break down times requiring bending and lifting 5-70 pound conference and banquet tables onto 4 wheel carts, lifting banquet chairs in stacks of 10 to 6’ height.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
Must be able to lift 70 pounds, have good communication and guest relation skills and ability to follow directions. Availability to work variable hours.
Benchmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of a person's race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, medical condition, marital status, Vietnam era veteran status, or any other category protected by law. We encourage a diverse workplace that reflects the diversity of our community.