As the world’s largest hotel company, and a leading player in the global hospitality industry, Wyndham Hotel Group boasts 7,500 hotels and 15 brands in 70 countries—all supported by more than 7,000 associates on six continents. And we know our success is attributable to our associates, a bright, talented and diverse group of individuals who embrace our signature Count On Me! service culture and have a passion for excellence. To learn more visit us at http://www.wyndhamworldwide.com.
As Toronto, Canada's premier meeting center, the Ivey Tangerine Leadership Center, a state-of-the-art facility, provides the best destination for productive meetings. Our location in the Exchange Tower, in the heart of Toronto's downtown Financial district, coupled with onsite catering and attentive staff, offer a corporate retreat that meets the needs of today's business professionals.
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for a Conference Server to work at our beautiful Ivey Tangerine Leadership Centre property in Toronto, Ontario. This position is reports to the Hospitality Supervisor.
This position requires scheduling availability for morning and mid-shifts throughout the week with either 6. 30 am or 11 am start time.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Follow instructions for each event as provided by supervisor, banquet event order(s)
- Adhere to and maintain Corporate Service Standards
- Set up/tear down of meeting rooms and catering/banquet areas, including resets
- Service banquets, including clearing of plates, cutlery, food etc.
- Assist with any audio visual set ups as required
- Assist in the maintenance of a clean and healthy environment
- Provide exceptional guest service to all external and internal clients at all times
- Adhere to strict grooming standards and policies of company
- Other tasks as assigned by management