As the world’s largest hotel company, and a leading player in the global hospitality industry, Wyndham Hotel Group boasts 7,500 hotels and 15 brands in 70 countries—all supported by more than 7,000 associates on six continents. And we know our success is attributable to our associates, a bright, talented and diverse group of individuals who embrace our signature Count On Me! service culture and have a passion for excellence. To learn more visit us at http://www.wyndhamworldwide.com.
The Hayes Mansion resort hotel is one of the South Bay's most impressive and distinctive historical structures. The Dolce Hayes Mansion is an exquisite fusion of turn-of-the-century luxury and high-tech convenience. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the meticulously renovated Spanish Colonial Revival-style manor is as opulent as ever. This quiet haven, complete with sweeping mountain views, offers the perfect destination for business meetings, special events, weddings or relaxing vacation – just 15 minutes from San Jose International Airport and 45 minutes from San Francisco and Monterey. Nearby, wineries, nightlife and championship golf beckon. Stunning decor, and unparalleled guest service have made the Dolce Hayes Mansion an award-winning legend once again.
Wyndham Hotel Group is searching for a Conference Sales Manager to work at our beautiful Dolce Hayes Mansion property in San Jose, CA. This position is responsible for managing a day meeting, meeting territory and meet and achieve yearly revenue goals by developing accounts and business opportunities.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Plans and coordinates details for meetings
• Complete accurate BEO’s, upselling food, beverage, room rental, recreation, special amenities and technology
• Communicate all changes on Event Orders to other departments
• Actively prospects and solicits new contacts and business opportunities for meetings
• Acts as on-site contact for meeting and meeting groups and larger groups as needed
• Produces tickets for master billing including contract services, room rental and guests
• Complete weekly backlog reports and other departmental reports as designated
• Attends weekly resume meeting, training programs and other meeting as designated
• Provides feedback to Director of Sales & Marketing relating to guest comments, observations, industry news
• Follow up with client contact at the end of each meeting to ensure satisfaction and obtain feedback
• Assists with and completes special projects and assignments as designated by the Director of Sales & Marketing
• Produces invoices for clients
• Other duties as assigned