The Rizzo Conference Center in Chapel Hill, North Carolina is a sophisticated meeting destination ideally situated near Research Triangle Park (RTP) and the Raleigh-Durham International Airport. Secluded on 28 acres of lush wooded landscape, the environment and architecture of the Center inspires creative thinking and encourages fresh perspectives. We foster a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where people come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire the freedom to contribute to the overall success of the organization. Your role will be integral to the success of our hotel. We strive to create a work place culture that values family, work life balance and community. We help develop our associates and provide support for them to grow their careers.
Our associates are proud to work here!
Job OverviewYou will provide outstanding clerical and administrative support including: computer input, filing, answering telephones, printing reports, maintaining files and department records. You may provide administrative support to other key executives or departments as needed.Essential Functions
- Enthusiastically maintain positive guest relations at all times. Resolve guest complaints quickly, ensuring guest satisfaction
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the services and amenities available to guests to help them feel at home
- Authentically greet all individuals arriving at executive offices and assist with their needs
- Meticulously maintain appointment calendar as necessary
- Retrieve and distribute departmental mail and distribute documents to appropriate personnel
- Maintain confidentiality and security of specified hotel information, correspondence, reports and files
- Passion: Strong customer service focus to ensure the best guest experience
- Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel and Publisher
- Strengths: Enjoy multi-tasking while having an impeccable eye for detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Experience: Two years of successfully performing administrative duties
- Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication
- 1 year exp with MS Office programs and database software such as Delphi
- 1 year exp with front line customer service or as client contact
- History of organizational and multi-tasking skills demonstrated in previous positions
- Ability to meet firm deadlines
- Work schedule: primarily M-F, 8-5:30pm, some weekends and evenings
A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring attention to detail.