At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
QUALIFICATIONS: High School Diploma or equivalent; minimum 2 years experience in hotel operations or general office experience; excellent computer software knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint. Delphi and property related PMS system a plus. Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent organization skills; previous guest services experience and interpersonal skills; familiarity with basic office equipment, including fax and copy machines
- Fulfill guests’ needs relative to business center. These services include but are not limited to copying, typing, faxing, and making signs and/or nametags
- Provide information to guests relative to meeting and meeting services
- Send and deliver guest faxes when appropriate
- Send and receive guest packages and conference materials
- Prepare signage and daily posting for all conference functions
- Prepare and finalize Event Orders for Day Meetings
- Program the electronic reader board
- Post guest business-related charges on a daily basis
- Maintain the business center supplies inventory
- Build and maintain a good relationship with clients
- Check-on and track all guest packages from purchasing
- Maintains collection of documents and filing by hotel standards
- Maintain area in a clean and orderly fashion
- Accurately maintain all group-billing files
- Review distribution of in-house reports to ensure consistency and completeness of information
- Track all parking coupons to ensure accurate billing
- Attend weekly designated meetings: EO and Conference Review
- Coordinates vendors, obtains quotes, client contracts etc.
- Prepare Department Reports and Event Orders for DOC/CS as needed
- Manage Block and Event Order all In-House events
- Follow grooming standards maintaining a professional image in dress and mannerisms
- Delphi activities to be completed in a timely fashion
MARGINAL FUNCTIONS: Perform other job functions as necessary to ensure property and company goals and guest expectations are exceeded.
ENVIRONMENT: Please refer to the Position Analysis/Specifications for details.