As a world-class meeting facility and four-diamond resort, the multifaceted Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort is a place where the possibilities are as endless as the views. For meetings, spectacular indoor and outdoor venues create the backdrop for imaginative events, allowing attendees to enjoy the beautiful setting while remaining productive and inspired.
Currently, we are searching for a talented
is responsible for overseeing the meeting/ public room space, maintaining constant communication with clients on property, and ensuring all events are set in accordance to the banquet event orders.
- Oversee the set-up of all meeting rooms and areas to see that they are set on time and in proper order.
- Oversee the Banquet Event Orders for the Conference Department, including but not limited to weekly grids, schedules and diagrams.
- Ensuring that all rooms are set in accordance with the standards of the Resort and according to the Banquet Event Orders.
- Produce signage for meeting room, special functions, etc.
- Maintain constant communication with clients to ensure all needs are properly handled in a timely manner.
- Act as a liaison between Conference Planning Managers/ Wedding Managers and the appropriate client
- Post proper billing in to the Micros System according to Banquet Event Orders.
- Ensure that all billing is posted in a timely manner.
- Conduct constant walkthroughs of the resort to ensure all standards are maintained.
- Inspecting all conference and banquet equipment for defects, cleanliness, or for maintenance that may need fixed.
- Ensure that all coffee breaks are set 30 minutes prior to scheduled functions and set according to Banquets Event Orders.
- Maintain communication with the Banquet Manager and/or Captains to ensure we have proper service for all scheduled coffee breaks and events.
- Maintain communication with the kitchen staff to ensure all menu’s are properly prepared in accordance with the banquet event orders and change sheet.
- Maintain constant communication with the conference supervisors and event managers to make sure all rooms sets are in compliance with Banquet Event Orders.
- Maintain communications with the Audio Visual Supervisor and make sure all audio visual equipment is set in accordance with the banquet event orders.
- Ensure constant communication with brides and planners during wedding events
- Ensure all dressing rooms are set and ready 1 hour prior to arrival
- Ensure communication with planners in regards to Wedding Reception/ Ceremony needs
- Responsible for holding all division employees accountable and follow up with disciplinary action, (pending approval from Director/Senior Planning Manager), when needed.
- Any other task, written or verbal, that is assigned by a supervisor