Vail's newest luxury hotel, Hotel Talisa, debuting after a multimillion-dollar renovation, offers 285 new accommodations with sophisticated décor and luxurious bathrooms and existing vacation residences. Savor global cuisine within the new restaurant, fireside lounge and upscale market, an inventive après scene with majestic fireside mountain views, blissful spa treatments, relaxing water therapy with a steam and sauna and top-ranked fitness offerings at the over 58,000 ft. Club & Spa, and a premiere ski-in/ski-out offering with an on-property ski lift and ski concierge and bespoke year-round alpine experiences. All just five minutes from Vail Village!
Book reservations, interact with owners, handle guests in house needs. Responsible for greeting guests and assisting them with check-in and check-out procedures at the condominiums. Will also be responsible for answering guest questions and giving general information.
· Communicate necessary guest information to the appropriate departments
· Accommodate guest problems and emergencies
· Ability to check a guest into the hotel/club/spa according to company standards.
· Ability to check a guest out of the hotel/club/spa.
· To handle cash/checks, accept payments, and make change for guests following department standards.
· Issue safe deposit boxes and provide 24 hour access to hotel guests
· To effectively communicate to guests.
· Effectively communicate messages to guests.
· Ability to answer all phone calls and provide caller with accurate information.
· Must be flexible in work schedule
· Ability to handle limited reservations.
· To assume duties and responsibilities delegated by the Front Office, Club or Spa Manager(s).
· Be safety and security conscious.
· Prefer one year property management or hotel experience.