Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The hotel is currently interviewing candidates for an PM Concierge Lounge Attendant Position.The PM Club Lounge Attendant will be responsible for the set up and break down of a limited bar for our VIP guests, and building business relations with patrons thru exceptional customer service. Also maintaining the Concierge Lounge by attending to the overall cleanliness and functioning of its areas and kitchen. Sunday to Thursday 4:00pm to 11:00pm
Essential Functions:To provide and maintain sincere, courteous and knowledgeable service to all guests. Project warmth, aggressive hospitality in a proficient manner through being well versed in; area restaurants and attractions; transportation options; hotel services and amenities offered.
- Set up and tear down of food & beverage stations and displays
- Pick up all food and beverages from storeroom/kitchen and deliver to Club Lounge
- Be able to effectively communicate with guests
- Providing an inviting atmosphere where our guest may receive a quick evening appetizer.
- Responding to requests from guests for assistance and information about the local area (e.g. directions, things to do, places to eat, etc.)
- Welcome guests with a greeting; acting in a professional manner.
- Answer all calls promptly, using the proper salutation and scripting
- Making necessary corrections to guest accounts
- Responsible for maintaining ordering and inventory logs to assure proper food and beverage items are always in stock
- Listening for and responding to guest complaints/requests
- Acount for all sales, charged and cash transactions.
- Any additional duties assigned by Supervisor/Manager
High School Diploma preferred
Prior Customer Service/Food and Beverage experience preferred, hospitality experience preferred. TIPS
The Marriott North Ft. Lauderdale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. A pre-employment drug screen and background check will be required.