At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Two years of college education preferred but not required.
- Extensive knowledge of local businesses, area attractions, and community events.
- Pleasant phone demeanor, ability to communicate effectively.
- Handle all guest requests and questions in an efficient manner.
- Be aware of all daily property events, restaurant schedules, and daily functions.
- Update road and weather conditions in the winter making sure guests are aware of traffic restrictions.
- Set up and verify transportation to and from area attractions.
- Be knowledgeable of area ski conditions a
- nd special events.
- Arrange flowers and related amenities for all guests.
- Keep all informative materials (brochures, menus, maps, and guides) stocked and well organized.
- Arrange rental car pick-up and key return.
- Assist other departments as needed.