Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
The Concierge greets guests and helps them with their needs and plans. Check-in and check-out guests and respond to inquiries and problems in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction while complying with all SOPs and LSOPs. Will cross train and be utilized as Guest Service Agent, PBX Operator, Lobby Ambassador and Bell services.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSReasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Answer guest inquiries about hotel services and in-house events, etc.
- Provide guests information about local features such as shopping, dining, nightlife, and recreational destinations.
- Assist guests with reservations at local restaurants, spas, shows and special events.
- Make travel arrangements for sightseeing and other tours. Assist guests with transportation.
- May take messages or monitor guest requests for housekeeping and engineering.
- May pick up and deliver items, or run errands for guests. May arrange for the replacement of items lost by travelers.
- Foster good relations with taxi services, tour and travel companies, limo services, etc. to provide the maximum level of quality service.
- On time and at work when scheduled, and in proper uniform if applicable.
- Attend department meetings as scheduled.
- Report all tips in compliance with company policy and IRS regulations.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates
- Report any incidents of guest dissatisfaction or unusual matters of significance to manager / supervisor so that corrective measures may be taken.
- Comply with policies and procedures. Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures. Write shift reports including reports on any incidents of theft, accidents or injuries when assigned. Check with manager / supervisor before leaving work area for any reason.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in committees as requested.
- Will cross train and be utilized as Guest Service Agent, PBX Operator, Lobby Ambassador and Bell services.
- Any other tasks / duties as requested by management..
- High School degree or equivalent and knowledge of the area and local attractions. One or more years of guest service experience. Familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.
- Paid Vacation/Paid Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Free Parking
- Employee Funded 401-k
- Company Hotel Travel Discounts
- Club Membership