Corporate OverviewThe Procaccianti Group (TPG) currently owns and/or operates 64 hotels in 24 states and employs approximately 8,000+ people from coast to coast with 120 professionals based at the corporate headquarters in Rhode Island.
TPG is seeking energetic, service-oriented individuals to participate in the strong growth that we are experiencing. With 50 years of real estate and hospitality management, our available positions are as diverse as our business ventures. TPG offers a wide variety of managerial and entry level positions with a competitive/attractive salary, 401k & benefits.
What you will be doing
- Greet guests and helps them with their needs and plans.
- Answerguest questions and resolves guest requests in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations.
- Promptly reportemergencies, accidents, injuries, missing articles, damage, engineering items and safety hazards to management.
- Reportany deviations from policies, procedures, brand standards and regulations to management.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Requires strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Must meet grooming standards.
- Meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Computer experience required.
- An energetic personality.
- Food handler's and liquor card required.
- High school education and knowledge of the area and local attractions.
- One or more years of guest service experience. Familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.