Job Purpose: To improve guests experience while at the hotel by arranging for specific services and providing needed information.
- Offers information pertaining to available services and facilities of hotel, points of interest, and entertainment attractions.
- Furnishes information, makes reservations, and obtains tickets for guests to social and recreational events or for travel. Supplies guests with travel information, such as transportation rates, routes, and schedules.
- Reports suspicious behavior of patrons to hotel security personnel.
- Acts as host for morning coffee service.
- Assists Administrative Assistant in duties such as authorizing credit applications.
- Arranges for cleaning, laundering, and repair of guests' clothing and other items.
- Handles all V.I.P. requests including ordering of products and turndown service.
- Arranges for sending and receiving of packages.
- Takes the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
- Perform the same task over and over, frequently in the same way.
- Assist guests by lifting and carrying guests belongings.
HS Diploma or equivalent