Embassy Suites Hotel Niagara Falls - Fallsview
Location: CA - ON - Niagara Falls
The Embassy Suites Fallsview is currently hiring Concierge Associates! This position is a very vital part of the hotel, your job is to help the guest with any inquiries they may have, before they reach the Front Desk. The wage is $11.40 with possible benefit eligibility after the probation period.
Job Purpose: To improve guests experience while at the hotel by arranging for specific services and providing needed information.
- Offers information pertaining to available services and facilities of hotel, points of interest, and entertainment attractions.
- Supplies guests with travel information, such as transportation rates, routes, and schedules.
- Takes the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Aid guests with any concerns, questions, directions they may have
- Direct guests to correct departments / reception desk / elevators
- Answer local area questions for guests and visitors
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Self-directed and independent, but works as a team player
- Dependable, motivated, and goal oriented
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must have proper understanding & communication of the English language
- Knowledge of the Fallsview area / general knowledge of Niagara Falls & the tourist district / tourist attractions etc...
- Comfortable interacting with guests / customers
- Strong work ethic, high energy level, and a positive attitude
- Must have reliable transportation
- Able to stand for long periods of time
HS Diploma or equivalent
Minimum 1 year, Customer Service experience. Hotel experience, an asset.
*** Must be available to work evenings, weekends & holidays ***
Please Note: This job posting is not an exclusive list of all job functions that will be asked to be performed from time to time. This is only a sample; you may be required to perform other duties as assigned by management.
"Should you require any assistance, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact via phone the Human Resources Department"