Renaissance Waterford Oklahoma City
Location: US - OK - Oklahoma City
Oklahoma City, OK, US 73118
POSITION SUMMARY The Company operates 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, so operational demands require variations in shift days, starting and ending times, and hours worked in a week.
The Concierge greets guests and helps them with their needs and plans. Answers guest questions and resolves guest requests in a safe and efficient manner in compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations.
Works independently to assist Platinum and Gold Elite Members of the hotel.
Must have previous F & B and customer service experience.
The schedule can change due to business needs, but is currently Monday through Friday.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSReasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Answer guest inquiries about hotel services and in-house events, etc.
- Provide guests information about local features such as shopping, dining, nightlife, and recreational destinations.
- Assist guests with reservations at local restaurants, spas, shows and special events.
- Make travel arrangements for sightseeing and other tours.
- Assist guests with transportation.
- May take messages or monitor guest requests for housekeeping and engineering.
- May pick up and deliver items, or run errands for guests.
- May arrange for the replacement of items lost by travelers.
- Foster good relations with taxi services, tour and travel companies, limo services, etc. to provide the maximum level of quality service.
- On time and at work when scheduled, and in proper uniform if applicable.
- Attend department meetings as scheduled.
- Report all tips in compliance with company policy and IRS regulations.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates.
- Report any incidents of guest dissatisfaction or unusual matters of significance to manager / supervisor so that corrective measures may be taken.
- Comply with policies and procedures. Practice safe work habits and comply with sanitary, safety, security and emergency procedures. Write shift reports including reports on any incidents of theft, accidents or injuries when assigned. Check with manager / supervisor before leaving work area for any reason.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
- Any other tasks / duties as requested by management.
QUALIFICATIONS The Company may consider equivalent combination of acceptable education and experience providing the knowledge, skills and abilities cited below.
Education and Experience:
High school education and knowledge of the area and local attractions. One or more years of guest service experience. Familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
Ability to understand and provide friendly guest service. Knowledge of the area and the ability to answer guest questions and make appropriate recommendations. Ability to make timely and correct reservations for guests. Ability to resolves guest requests in compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations. Ability to timely compile facts/figures, identify and investigate issues and resolve basic matters. Ability to follow an appropriate course of action based on policies and procedures. Ability to operate a computer, calculator, phone and other office equipment. Attention to details with good organizational and efficient time management skills.
Consistent professional attitude and behavior with effective listening and communication skills. Ability to work in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible and efficient. Ability to satisfy the legal requirements for employment within the jurisdiction.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
Work is normally performed in an interior hotel environment. While performing job duties, the associate speaks, listens, completes documents, processes requests and operates office equipment such as a telephone, calculator, computer, copier and fax. Physical requirements include extended periods of standing and/or walking, bending, reaching, pulling, pushing, kneeling, and lifting up to 50 pounds. The job requires close vision with or without corrective lenses. This position may be required to operate a motor vehicle.
Medical, Dental, Vision offered after 60 days of employment. Free parking and discounted room stays at TPG and Marriott hotels.
Applications must be completed online: https://careers.hiretrue.com/renaissancewaterfordokc