Vail's newest luxury hotel, Hotel Talisa, debuting after a multimillion-dollar renovation, offers 285 new accommodations with sophisticated décor and luxurious bathrooms and existing vacation residences. Savor global cuisine within the new restaurant, fireside lounge and upscale market, an inventive après scene with majestic fireside mountain views, blissful spa treatments, relaxing water therapy with a steam and sauna and top-ranked fitness offerings at the over 58,000 ft. Club & Spa, and a premiere ski-in/ski-out offering with an on-property ski lift and ski concierge and bespoke year-round alpine experiences. All just five minutes from Vail Village!
Job OverviewYou will be an integral member of the front office team that creates distinctively different and authentic experiences for our guests. You will warmly greet guests and assist them with their travel itinerary, reservations, and overall guest experience details. You will be able to promote hotel services and amenities to the guests, and connect the guest to local and authentic experiences in the community.Essential Functions
- Use your exceptional written and verbal communication skills to provide ideas about guest amenities and experiences, and organize itineraries and reservations on their behalf
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond to become an expert in the local community and confidently connect vistors to unique and unforgettable experiences in the local area
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the services and amenities available to guests to help them feel at home
- Collaborate with team members to communicate what you see and hear to staff and management to ensure the guests’ needs are being met
- Have an impeccable eye for detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience passionately providing service to others and assisting them with creating authentic vacation or travel experiences.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating guest experiences that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate both verbally and through legible and grammatically correct writing
- A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring accuracy.