William Penn Hotel
History defines elegance in this classic, downtown Pittsburgh hotel. Since opening the doors in 1916, the Omni William Penn Hotel has played a starring role in the city of Pittsburgh, hosting movie stars, politicians, heads of state, and leaders of business and industry. A recent multi-million dollar renovation has only enhanced the beauty of this luxury hotel to ensure that generations to come will enjoy the outstanding service, guest room accommodations, and award winning cuisine that have defined the Omni William Penn Hotel for decades.Job Description
This person would be responsible for actively offering assistance to every guest.Responsibilities
- Be fully acquainted with the different points of interest.
- Assist in arranging for restaurant reservations and limousines and any other requests as required by our guests.
- Accept other special duties as required by management.
- Interact with all other departments to ensure that guests’ needs are satisfied.
- Provide service calls to VIPs and various other guests.
- Proactively work to seek out ways in which to improve the hotel experience for our guests.
- Would work with boxes and packages, so an essential job function is being able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Previous experience as a Concierge within the hotel industry is preferred.
- Must be flexible and able to work AM, PM, weekends and holidays, full time position
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.