Stowe Mountain Lodge, located in the heart of the storybook town of Stowe, Vermont, is New England's preeminent ski-in/ski-out mountain lodge. Boasting 312 luxuriously appointed accommodations, world-class spa, award-winning dining, 18-hole Bob Cupp designed golf course, 24-hour heated pool and a wide array of year-round activities, Stowe Mountain Lodge is a destination truly unlike anything else in the east. Despite the carefully crafted rustic Vermont-Alpine architecture, stunning, panoramic mountain views and the tranquility of the area, Stowe Mountain Lodge believes success is achieved by the team behind the property. At Stowe Mountain Lodge, we promote a strong work ethic, cooperation and a team-building mentality, positive spirit, new ideas and growth and reward those who consistently go above and beyond in their work. We empower our employees, at every level, so each individual can truly make a difference at Stowe Mountain Lodge. Undoubtedly, we recognize it is people that support Stowe Mountain Lodge that make it the most exceptional, unsurpassed, luxury ski resort in the Northeast.
Job OverviewYou will be an integral member of the front office team that creates distinctively different and authentic experiences for our guests. You will warmly greet guests and assist them with their travel itinerary, reservations, and overall guest experience details. You will be able to promote hotel services and amenities to the guests, and connect the guest to local and authentic experiences in the community.Essential Functions
- Use your exceptional written and verbal communication skills to provide ideas about guest amenities and experiences, and organize itineraries and reservations on their behalf
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond to become an expert in the local community and confidently connect vistors to unique and unforgettable experiences in the local area
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the services and amenities available to guests to help them feel at home
- Collaborate with team members to communicate what you see and hear to staff and management to ensure the guests’ needs are being met
- Have an impeccable eye for detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency
• High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
• Prior concierge, hospitality, or customer service experience required.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Technical proficiency (basic computer applications).
• Attention to detail.
• Must have excellent knowledge of Stowe and the surrounding area.
• Strong organizational and time management discipline.
• Understanding of hospitality operating systems.
• Solid judgment and ability to resolve conflicts effectively.
• Operate effectively in stressful situations.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.