Stowe Mountain Lodge, located in the heart of the storybook town of Stowe, Vermont, is New England's preeminent ski-in/ski-out mountain lodge. Boasting 312 luxuriously appointed accommodations, world-class spa, award-winning dining, 18-hole Bob Cupp designed golf course, 24-hour heated pool and a wide array of year-round activities, Stowe Mountain Lodge is a destination truly unlike anything else in the east. Despite the carefully crafted rustic Vermont-Alpine architecture, stunning, panoramic mountain views and the tranquility of the area, Stowe Mountain Lodge believes success is achieved by the team behind the property. At Stowe Mountain Lodge, we promote a strong work ethic, cooperation and a team-building mentality, positive spirit, new ideas and growth and reward those who consistently go above and beyond in their work. We empower our employees, at every level, so each individual can truly make a difference at Stowe Mountain Lodge. Undoubtedly, we recognize it is people that support Stowe Mountain Lodge that make it the most exceptional, unsurpassed, luxury ski resort in the Northeast.
Job OverviewThe Stowe Mountain Club Concierge is responsible for anticipating and exceeding each guest’s needs. They will act as a liaison for all services a member or guest may require.Essential Functions
- Create and maintain a warm and welcoming atmosphere for each member and guest.
- Complete all guest requests in a timely manner and follow up on all questions or concerns.
- Full understanding of SMC Membership Plan and Rules & Regulations.
- Be able to multitask and manage very busy phone activity
- Assist SPR sales executives in golf related tours and questions.
- Understanding of Spruce Peak at Stowe Community plan and real estate projects.
- Must interact with Community guests and residents.
- Daily interface with golf facility operations and Stowe Mountain Lodge operations
- Complete understanding of retail POS system.
- Work with SML to ensure proper guest billing and reservations.
- Pre-booking golf tee times, golf lessons, equipment rentals, dining reservations, off mountain entertainment.
- Experience with guest service in a luxury hospitality environment
- Knowledge of Springer Miller Systems is a plus
- High School diploma required, college degree preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft applications required
- Customer service experience in a high-volume environment
- Ability to problem solve, identify and find solutions
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written required
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Good interpersonal skills required
- Excellent listening skills required
- Basic accounting and mathematical skills required.
- The ability to work well in a team
- Ability to learn quickly
- Must be adaptable and flexible
- Ability to multi-task
- Remain calm and professional under stress
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- The ability to handle conflict and confrontation
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Be able to make decisions, possess good judgment
- Flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays as needed