A tradition of hospitality
In Louisiana, we use the term, "lagniappe" when talking about anything that involves "a little something extra"... "above and beyond"... "exceeding expectations". Isn't that what hospitality's all about? Delivering more than you promise to satisfy your guests? We think it is, and we believe it's also the fundamental principle upon which strong business relationships are forged.
Dimension has earned a reputation of success by sticking with a few, basic business philosophies:
- Be affiliated with great brands!
- Recruit and retain great people!
- Continuously improve!
It's not complicated. Call it "the basics". But, we've built a winning tradition by:
- Selecting winning development sites and capitalizing on well-timed acquisition opportunities.
- Working with a winning combination of industry-leading lenders, architects, contractors, and vendor-partners.
- Maintaining a geographically diversified portfolio of superior hotel product concepts in markets with upside growth potential.
Job Purpose: To assist in the presentation of the Complimentary Breakfast by obtaining complimentary breakfast supplies, clearing away dirty dishes, water glasses and coffee cups, wiping off tables, restocking and cleaning breakfast buffet, etc.
- Maintains a clean and organized dish breakdown area with clean china, silver, glassware and utensils.
- Maintains an ample amount of ice in ice bin. Restock glasses, cups, plates, napkins, and trays.
- Removes water glasses and coffee cups upon request of user.
- Cleans tables, wipes down salt and pepper shakers, etc.
- Sets up tables for breakfast customers.
- Maintains bus stands in a neat and organized manner.
- Takes the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understand simple instructions.
- Learn simple procedures and techniques.
- Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
High school diploma required