Complex Payroll Master
Gramercy Park Hotel & 11 Howard Hotel
Location: US - NY - New York
Sep 8, 2017
Gramercy Park Hotel
- Process weekly Union and Non-Union payroll for two (2) properties - 300 employees.
- Investigate and process all Off-cycle adjustment checks.
- Process Monthly union reports to facilitate payment to union for various benefits to its members.
- Manual data entry of all tips, service charges and miscellaneous payments.
- Systematically tracked payment of holidays to team members to intercept over payment of holiday hours.
- Process monthly payroll accruals
- Processing of monthly commissions, bonus, expenses and wage increases. Union deductions, Transit check and 401K deductions.
- Process weekly downloads of times and attendance data into ADP/Paychex payroll system for all team members.
- Process and reconcile weekly Levies and garnishments forward payments.
- Process and reconcile weekly/daily/monthly vacation request/advances.
- Print, sort and distribute payroll checks weekly.
- Provide support to all team members with payroll and benefit related inquires.
- Process and reconcile monthly Transit Chek deductions.
- Set up deductions and correct coding of union members.
- Update Time and attendance software to track employee’s hours worked and benefits accrual for both union and non-union pay groups as needed.
- Conduct training on Time Clock software to new users.
- Process all new hires into ADP/ Paychex software.
- Respond to all inquiries from Federal/State Agencies and External Auditors.
- Respond to unemployment claims and wage verification.
- Perform Payroll accounts reconciliation.
- Assist Accounting department in other areas when needed
- College Degree in related field preferred
- Proficient in ADP Workforce Now, Paychex Flex software preferred
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in payroll and Time and attendance
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills in all aspects: verbal, written and non-verbal
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.