Complex Human Resources Manager
REPORTS TO: General Manager; Corporate Director of Human Resources.
JOB SUMMARY: Manage all areas of Human Resources Administration
1.Interior of hotel, in all areas of the hotel
2.Exterior of hotel with exposure to weather conditions
DUTIES & FUNCTIONS:
Applicants are encouraged to apply directly on our career site via the link below:
As Complex Human Resources Manager the position oversees 2 hotels in the Houston area.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
* A minimum of 3 years of current Human Resources management experience in the Houston area.
* A generalist in all areas of Human Resources
* Bi-lingual is a major plus; but not required
* The hotel uses ADPWorkforceNow. Approximately 120 employees between the two hotels.
* Ability to multi-task and balance the HR Function with the payroll function.
Position Available: Immediately
Bonus Plan: Yes
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Other: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K PTO, Free Parking
Management Position: Yes
Contact Title: Corporate Director of HR