Complex General Manager (2367)
Courtyard Yonkers Westchester County
Location: US - NY - Yonkers
Complex General Manager
Manager - General Manager
Courtyard Yonkers Westchester County
The Courtyard by Marriott® Yonkers Westchester County is located conveniently off exit 9 on the Saw Mill Parkway. Only 20 minutes from New York City, the hotel is located in an environment where it's fun to work and play. Our clean, bright rooms and comprehensive amenities raise the level of the quality of our clientele—as does the level of service we provide. If you want to take the next step in your hospitality career, check us out. Our staff is one of the main reasons we're considered one of the top hotels in the area; they are consistently mentioned as one of our outstanding attributes when guests write about us in their reviews. Our Westchester County location provides access to LaGuardia Airport, JFK International Airport, and Westchester County's own White Plains Airport. Subway and train access is just a mile from the hotel when and if you want to get away to heart of New York City for a while or perhaps check out the Bronx Zoo and Botanical Gardens, Yankee Stadium, Empire City Casino and Raceway, Citi Field (NY Mets), the Hudson River Museum, the WWII aircraft carrier Intrepid Museum on the Hudson River in mid-town. If you have young children, the area features the wonderful Legoland Discovery Center just 2.5 miles from the hotel. Sports and fitness enthusiasts will enjoy the five golf courses in the immediate vicinity, most within 15 miles of the hotel, plus biking trails, bowling, horseback riding, jogging/fitness trail, mini-golf, and a nature preserve trail. Join a talented group of professionals and help us take our service to the next level: Bring your hospitality skills to the Courtyard by Marriott® Yonkers Westchester County!
Are you looking to join a progressive Hotel Management Company with unlimited career growth potential? How about an organization that not only prides itself on the people and culture of the organization but also promotes career growth from within? If so, then we may have an opportunity for you!
We are currently searcning for a Dynamic, Hands-On Complex General Manager for our Courtyard and Residence Inn Yonkers Westchester County properties with a combined total of 299 guest rooms and suites and 3,500 square feet of meeting space.
This is a highly empowering position requiring high energy and the ability to motivate, cultivate and mentor high performance teams devoted to achieving the highest standards of guest satisfaction and exceptional service. We value forward thinking, progressive and creative personalities. We provide the resources, you provide the leadership, inspiration and results.
The Complex General Manager has overall responsibility for the successful operation of the hotels and for meeting or exceeding their financial objectives.
The General Manager:
- Directs the total operation of the hotels to maintain established cost and quality standards
- Drives associate experience - meets or exceeds employee satisfaction benchmarks
- Achieves guests" satisfaction goals and ensures maintenance and security of the hotels' physical assets
- Develops and updates the business plan for both hotels and monitors financial performance
- Drives Revpar, Revpar index and Revenue per guest
- Administers company policy and procedures
- Assures staff are recruited, selected, trained, counseled and rewarded to maintain performance standards while "providing service beyond expectations"
- Hands on leadership of teams
- Drives GOP, Flow thru and NOI per key
- College degree in Hotel Restaurant Management, Accounting/Finance, Business or equivalent preferred.
- Proven record as a successful leader as a General Manager showing results of profits in sales and hotel operations.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of Hotel General Manager experience.
- Brand experience highly desired.
- Market experience preferred.
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS LINK IN YOUR BROWSER TO APPLY FOR THIS OPENING ONLINE: