Las Vegas Embassy Suites
If you have true entrepreneurial spirit, and have the attitude suited for the Hotel-Hospitality business, Windsor Capital Group can offer you exciting opportunities for your career into the future. WCG, is a dynamic and disciplined hotel company with a passion for excellence. We offer personal development programs for training and opportunities to grow and succeed.
Windsor Capital Group, Inc., is a privately held ownership and management company with a current portfolio of 10 hotels in 4 states across the United States including superior hotel brands such as:
WCG is comprised of industry hospitality leaders who are committed to excellence, lead by example, and aspire to inspire others who want to succeed and grow in this exciting business. If you are someone who wants an exciting career, and can learn, teach and grow in the hospitality industry, we want you to be a part of our dynamic team!
Purpose for the Position:
To perform a combination of duties in an efficient, quiet and effective manner which facilitates food service and thereby provides a positive impression for the guest.
1. Clears, cleans and resets tables and surrounding areas.
2. Carries dirty dishes form dining room to kitchen.
3. Replenishes supply of clean silverware, glassware, dishes, and other utensils in dining room.
4. Stocks all clod food items on dining room buffet. Replenishes coffee urns, milk and juice dispensers as needed.
5. Serves coffee and ice water refills to patrons.
6. Cleans and polishes equipment such as coffee urns, juice and milk dispenser, high chairs, booster seats and sneeze guards.
7. Conducts “hall runs” to pick up dishes and trays on guest floors.
8. May assist in employee break room cleaning and stocking of food during employee lunch hours.
9. Responsible for guest relations and courtesy when asked for help, directions, or registering a complaint.
10. All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
· Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
· Do the same task over and over, frequently in the same way.
· Get along with all kinds of people.
· Stand and walk for long periods of time.
· Lift and carry things like trays or dishes.
· Use hands and fingers skillfully and easily.