Temecula Embassy Suites
If you have true entrepreneurial spirit, and have the attitude suited for the Hotel-Hospitality business, Windsor Capital Group can offer you exciting opportunities for your career into the future. WCG, is a dynamic and disciplined hotel company with a passion for excellence. We offer personal development programs for training and opportunities to grow and succeed.
Windsor Capital Group, Inc., is a privately held ownership and management company with a current portfolio of 10 hotels in 4 states across the United States including superior hotel brands such as:
WCG is comprised of industry hospitality leaders who are committed to excellence, lead by example, and aspire to inspire others who want to succeed and grow in this exciting business. If you are someone who wants an exciting career, and can learn, teach and grow in the hospitality industry, we want you to be a part of our dynamic team!
Purpose for the Position:
To prepare food and serve breakfast to patrons at the counter or at tables.
1. Takes order from customer and cooks foods requiring short preparation time, according to customer requirements.
2. Completes order from steam table and serves customer at table or counter.
3. May clean food preparation equipment and work area.
4. May clean counter or tables.
5. All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
· Understand and use specifications.
· Use hands, arms and fingers.
· Work to precise measurements.
· Visualize how finished product will look.
· Use arithmetic to measure, compute amount of materials to use, and to inspect product to be sure it conforms to requirements.